Gospel of The Day
READING OF THE DAY
First reading from the Book of the Acts of the Apostles
When the time for Pentecost was fulfilled,
they were all in one place together.
And suddenly there came from the sky
a noise like a strong driving wind,
and it filled the entire house in which they were.
Then there appeared to them tongues as of fire,
which parted and came to rest on each one of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit
and began to speak in different tongues,
as the Spirit enabled them to proclaim.
Now there were devout Jews from every nation under heaven
staying in Jerusalem.
At this sound, they gathered in a large crowd,
but they were confused
because each one heard them speaking in his own language.
They were astounded, and in amazement they asked,
“Are not all these people who are speaking Galileans?
Then how does each of us hear them in his native language?
We are Parthians, Medes, and Elamites,
inhabitants of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia,
Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia,
Egypt and the districts of Libya near Cyrene,
as well as travelers from Rome,
both Jews and converts to Judaism, Cretans and Arabs,
yet we hear them speaking in our own tongues
of the mighty acts of God.”
Second reading from the Letter of St. Paul to the Romans
Brothers and sisters:
We know that all creation is groaning in labor pains even until now;
and not only that, but we ourselves,
who have the firstfruits of the Spirit,
we also groan within ourselves
as we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies.
For in hope we were saved.
Now hope that sees is not hope.
For who hopes for what one sees?
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait with endurance.
In the same way, the Spirit too comes to the aid of our weakness;
for we do not know how to pray as we ought,
but the Spirit himself intercedes with inexpressible groanings.
And the one who searches hearts
knows what is the intention of the Spirit,
because he intercedes for the holy ones
according to God’s will.
GOSPEL OF THE DAY
From the Gospel according to John
Jn 14:15-16, 23b-26
Jesus said to his disciples:
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
And I will ask the Father,
and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always.
“Whoever loves me will keep my word,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him.
Those who do not love me do not keep my words;
yet the word you hear is not mine
but that of the Father who sent me.
“I have told you this while I am with you.
The Advocate, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name,
will teach you everything
and remind you of all that I told you.”
Feast of the Holy Spirit Pentecost
Dear People of God,
The word of God in today's Gospel, re-presents the appearance of the Risen Jesus Christ to the apostles then and today, this event also happens to all those in the Army of Light.
In the days of the apostles, he appeared in a clear way to his disciples. The first sentence He said to the disciples was: "Peace be with you". He bestows the peace of God upon all of His disciples, as well as all who follow Him. And He showed them the nail prints in His hands and side to strengthen their faith and they believed it to be true, He continued to give more peace to the disciples, to all. those who follow Him. After wishing peace to the apostles, whom he had chosen, he continued to give them the mission to go out to proclaim the good news, cast out demons, and heal: "As the Father has sent me, so also I send" brothers".
And He began to breathe the Holy Spirit upon the apostles and on all those who believed in Him. At that very moment, the Holy Spirit came and was present in the hearts of the apostles. From then on, the power of the Holy Spirit with the apostles was very strong. In this world, there is no one stronger than the power of the Holy Spirit in the apostles.
Likewise, no one has the same power and authority as Jesus when He sent the Holy Spirit on the apostles. He also gave the apostles one more special right: "Whatever you bind, heaven also binds; and whatever you loose, heaven looses it." there".
And the power of the Holy Spirit working on the apostles was a powerful force over the demons of Satan. When only seeing the shadow of the apostles, Satan had to retreat! It was not because of the apostles that Satan had to retreat, but because of the strength and power of the Holy Spirit present, shining on the apostles, that Satan had to subdue and disappear from his soul. patients and criminals.
The power of the Holy Spirit continues to this day. The Holy Spirit is always in the Church, in the apostles of God, in all who are open to believing and accepting the Word of Jesus Christ and living according to the Spirit of the Holy Spirit.
But Satan is gradually tempting people's freedom, they make people's hearts more and more closed, not receiving the Spirit of the Holy Spirit into their hearts and bodies. They did it on their own. Therefore, Satan has the opportunity to sneak in to destroy souls, to tempt the apostles of God, those good shepherds, to gradually move away from the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Today, on the Feast of Pentecost, people celebrate and make present the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is present with the Twelve Stones, (the 12 chosen by God to be at the forefront of God's work in going forth to proclaim the Good News) along with all those in the Army of Light. He bestowed the very peace of God upon the Twelve Stones, along with all His followers in this Work of Salvation.
He also allowed them to see and touch the nail prints in his hands and side, to feel the pain of God when he was nailed to the Cross by humans.
To further strengthen the faith of the Twelve Stones and all those in the Army of Light, He continued to bestow the peace of God upon them. Then He sent them out: "As the Father has sent me, so am I sending you." Then Jesus began to breathe, sending the Holy Spirit upon the apostles in this new age, that is the Twelve Stones and all those in the Army of Light, who are receiving the strength and power of Oh my God.
God's word today will be recorded in the history of the future about the presence of the Holy Spirit here, about the resurrected Jesus Christ present in the palace of the Father's House, and about the breath of God. How does the Holy Spirit descend on His disciples in this new age.
Today's Feast, God wants to make it known to everyone: all those who fast, pray, make sacrifices, live in love, forgive, and have the desire to ask for the power of the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit. come down on his own heart, then Jesus Christ himself will breathe the Holy Spirit on that person's soul.
And when that person has the strength, the power of the Holy Spirit is in them, then when they raise their hands and say the following words:
“In the name of the Holy Trinity, in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I command all Satan to come out of this man” then God will give them the right to exorcise them, provided that they must live right and follow the command of God the Father.
God also wants to speak to His Church as the Body in the Mystical Body of God Christ said: fast, convert and change lives, starting with the pastors, so that the power, the strength of the Holy Spirit is present in the hearts of the pastors. Thanks to that, they will also find the power and strength to drive Satan out of souls and from the sheep that God has entrusted.
The first person God called was Pope Francis, then the cardinals, bishops and priests. Please fast, convert your life, make more sacrifices; and put on the Good Shepherd of God himself, in order to live and fulfill the commandment that God has given to the good shepherds of God: to proclaim the Good News. of God to all the nations of the world, going out to cast out demons and heal the sick and sinners.
Thanks be to God. Amen.
My name’s Emmanuel Tinh, I’m happy because of being seen God and Mother in Thien Thuong's house. I am also very happy because God and Mother are always with me even if I have doubts about the presence of God and Mother here.
In fact, in the events of my life from the time I was a child until the day I walked into the house of the Father, I was gradually shown and experienced by God, His immense Love and Providence for mankind in general and my own way. I would like to join Mary in singing the Benedictus song of thanksgiving in praise of His wonderful Love, Mercy and Providence for me in particular and for our humanity today.
Thanks to God's guidance in the light of God's Word, I can firmly believe that the Father is present at Thien Thuong's house and He wants us to be happy with Him right here on earth. This is the time when Jesus said: The Father is looking for those who love Him in Spirit and in Truth. In fact, “ God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.” (Jn 4, 24)
It means that, the Father wants to find those who truly love Him with one Love, with a simple heart, Trust is expressed through words, deeds, prayer life, self-sacrifice… not only loving God with their lips, lips and tongue, but their hearts are far away from God… Paul once said: We are saved by believing in Christ, but faith without works is dead faith.
We need to show our love for God through our actions, concrete actions in our lives. The Word of God the Father that teaches us how to live to receive healing through the hands of Thien Thuong is actually the Word that Jesus taught us in the Bible from time immemorial…
The Father's teaching to the children of men in this day and age:
Conditions to be loved by the Father, heal diseases of the soul and body:
1. Vegetarian, abstain from meat of all kinds
2. Constantly praying to the Father and Mother of the Father: Watch and pray lest you fall into temptation; To exorcise this demon, you must fast and pray…(Mark 9, 29)
– At 12:00 midnight or 0:00, the first hour of a new day, the Father wants us to make a little sacrifice to pray like the old Jesus.
– At Night time of prayer with the Father: 12 Chapels of Divine Mercy and 1 Rosary.
– At during the day: Pray continuously with Mary 12 rosaries if possible. The more diligently the rosary, the more abundant blessings of God and Mary.
ï Prayer life: There are main prayer hours as follows:
* 3:00 pm: 1 Chaplet of Divine Mercy + Word of God – meditation + 12 Hail Marys
* 7:30 pm: 3 rosaries of Divine Mercy + 4 mysteries of the Rosary + the Gospel of the next day.
* 12:00 at night: 12 Chapels of Divine Mercy + 1 Rosary + Good News (Father Dominic chose under the influence of the Holy Spirit)
*In addition, the Army of Light in general and each person in particular also prays according to God's will every day.
(12 Chains of Divine Mercy is a prayer for God's Redemptive Work
The 12 rosaries ask for the 12 graces of humility like Mary and honor her as the Queen of Heaven.
The 12 Rosary, which is also the symbol of the Mother's crown, is made up of 12 stars.)
3. Live the commandment Love: Love God – Love people:
– Love God alone above all things, with all our hearts, with all our minds, with all our strength.
– God is number 1: the virtue of Chastity: our relationship with God is appropriate: God is our Creator and I am a creature loved by Him, we are happy to be His children through His Blood. Christ was shed when the ancestors of mankind sinned…
– Putting God's will before our own because God knows what is better for us: the virtues of Obedience, Poverty, Chastity
– The Father wants us to give up all passions, give up everything and follow Him to have eternal life…
– Jesus taught us to renounce everything and he himself set an example for us that he renounced all glory and honor of God, took on human flesh, lived in poverty, was born in a cave, associate with sinners, collect taxes, give teachings, the Word of Life so that we can live happily and in abundance.
– Jesus casts out demons, heals all diseases and illnesses even on the Sabbath day…
So God want us to forgive always, pray for our enemies, those who hate us
4. Self-humiliation, humility:
– Acknowledging that I am weak, lowly, a sinner before God, ask God to forgive me for my mistakes, support me, and give me blessings in prayer, charity work, loving words…
– Loving God and worshiping Him appropriately: life is intimately united with God in prayer and all our living activities. Remembering God's invisible presence to help us stay away from sinful occasions such as gossiping, slandering, wasting time in vain watching bad movies, playing games, gossiping, causing division…
– Humility and humility help us to have more sympathy for others so that we can forgive them more easily with their mistakes or offenses.
5. Confess sins, go to Mass and receive Holy Communion every day (Christians)
Mother Mary, your 12 virtues have formed a Crown of 12 shining stars for you to show us the way. May we always learn from Mother the virtues so that we can be worthy to be her children. Amen.